Tonight there is a full moon and I can clearly see its vastness here in the clear sky of Budapest.
Im getting nostalgic with memories of...
1. watching it in the beach after making love in Palawan
2. adoring it on top of volcano while sitting on a Harley in Camiguin
3. wishing for it atop our rusty roof in the province
4. glimpsing from my room how it lords over the smog-filled sky of Manila
5. playing patintero on a midnight with my childhood friends in the Marinduque
6. having it as a witness while kissing at the back of our house, near the fallen coconut tree
7. getting afraid with it when i was a kid as it inspire dogs to howl during the night
8. watching it from the broken window of my room and hoping that the aswangs (the local version of vampires) would not come and eat me (they are stronger during full moon)
9. having it as a light guiding me and my dad,s way while we walk back to our home whenever he gets drunk
10. falling inlove with it over and over again....
There is something unsettling about the full moon. It makes some people loose their balance. But there,s also something very calming about it, you know, like how it is after a storm. Its always a delight for me to watch it, no matter in what mood I am. And I,d do so, hundreds times over. Its one of nature,s most amazing phenomena. And I hope that the sky would not be so polluted in the near future so that we can always enjoy looking at the moon and the stars sorrounding it during a night like this.
Im thinking of love during full moon....