Do you have this list?
I dont and never thought of listing down until Timon from Height Specialists told me that the rappelling can already be added to things to do before I die.
Since this is a spark of the moment post, the list will be short but I'll be adding in them as days fo my adventures go by. For a change, I'm listing down things that I've done.
1. Learn to shoot with real guns - so far I've tried with M14 and .45 caliber
2. Swim with the sharks - together with MK
3. Ride a two-seater plane - which was turned 360 degrees by a war veteran pilot
4. Rappell 100 meters above ground - Euromast
5. Bungee jumping 60 meters - Scheveningen
6. Collect my favourite books - here, here, here
7. Stare at a real Dali painting - I love the man
8. Speak Spanish - beginner
9. Travel the world - beginning here, here, here
10. Skinny dipping - under a full moon
11. Ride a Harley Davidson - up a volcano with a hot biker
12. See my name on the byline of newspapers
13. Wear a black dress on my wedding
14. Watch the sunset with a man and a bottle of wodka - thank you MK
15. Make love on the beach under the full moon
16. Dance in the rain
There goes the first 15. What's your list?